Last updated: April 13, 2018
2. 8i Developer Portal Materials. Provided that you have agreed to be bound by the Terms, 8i may make available to you certain materials on the 8i Developer Portal, including, without limitation, software development kits (“SDKs”), application programming interfaces (“APIs”), other software (collectively, with the SDKs, APIs, the “Software”) content (including volumetric video assets (“HVRs”), documentation, video files or other content, (collectively, “8i Developer Content”)).
4. Commercial and Public Distribution. If you choose to include 8i Developer Content within any publicly launched Third Party Services, you must first contact 8i and negotiate a written agreement regarding such project. Any inclusion of 8i Developer Content within any such publicly launched Third Party Services shall be a material breach of the Terms.
6. Publicity. You consent to 8i’s use of your and/or your entity’s name and trademarks in connection with 8i’s publicity related to the 8i Developer Portal.
7. Open Source Software. Some of the software required by or included in our Software may be offered under an open source license. Open source software licenses constitute separate written agreements. To the limited extent the open source software license expressly supersedes the Terms, the open source license instead sets forth your agreement with 8i for the applicable open source software included within the Software.
8. Modification of the 8i Developer Terms. 8i may amend the 8i Developer Terms at any time and in its sole discretion and for any reason. When we do so, we will post the revised 8i Developer Terms on the Sites and anywhere else the 8i Developer Services are made available. By using the 8i Developer Portal and/or the 8i Developer Content, you agree to be bound by the most recent version of the 8i Developer Portal Terms. You hereby acknowledge that 8i may require the creation of an account to access and use the 8i Developer Portal (each such account an “8i Developer Account”). Upon any such requirement by 8i, you shall cease any use of the 8i Developer Services until such time as you have created an 8i Developer Account.
9. Termination of Access. You agree that 8i shall have the right to terminate your access to the 8i Developer Portal at any time and revoke the licenses granted in Section 3 above, and upon such termination, you shall immediately cease using any 8i Developer Content and delete any copies of such as soon as practicable. 8i may discontinue the 8i Developer Portal at any time for any reason in its sole discretion without liability to you or any third party.